Only unused standard EXM products contained in their original cartons and no more than one year old will be considered for return. Products may be returned for exchange for other similar products of equal value or greater in the month of July only, and are subject to a maximum of 500.00$ annually.
All returns are to be pre-paid, pre-authorized and assigned to an RMA (Return merchandise authorization) number issued by EXM. Products returned to EXM without an RMA number will be refused and returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
Returns due to transport damage
EXM will not accept any return shipment due to Transport damages.
Should repair or replacement of goods be necessary due to transport damages, a new Purchase Order must be issued to EXM. EXM will authorize a return to their plant, with transport cost at the customer’s expense. The customer is responsible for payment of both purchase orders.
The following series of products are non returnable :
- 1150 series
- 1500 series
- 1412 series
- 1412 and 1412 X duct and wireway
- air conditioners, heaters, blowers, fans, filters,
- heat exchangers
- safety disconnect enclosures
- all stainless steel products
- all aluminum products
- 5412 and 5500 double door enclosures
- 6500 modular enclosures
- 9412 and 9500 free standing cabinets
- 1100 BT, 1412 BT
- all buttable enclosures
- all ESQT style enclosures
- all EMC enclosures
- PC cabinets
- all custom products and accessories (BOXCAD)
- 1100 SS straight sections
- ESPR series